I have decided to try and get ahead with some Birthday cards and when I saw Bevs sketch over at Wild Orchid Challenge I had my card layout sorted.
I have downloaded squillions of paper packs in the last few days and decided to use one from Kay Miller Designs - Happy Hearts. She has some really fab digi papers and I could of spent a lot more than I did lol.
I used my Copics (including some of my shiny new xmas sketch ones) to colour my Tilda then layered her up over the die cut frame. I find that I am too heavy handed to shade directly around my coloured image (you get to the last little bit then slip and get some huge smudge right over the top lol) so find that cutting it out then sticking them on the top solves my problem lol. Digi sentiment matted onto the coloured card.
Obviously I couldn't enter a Wild Orchid challenge without using some of their luscious flowers (and lashings of stickles on the top hehe) and there we go, one down, loads more to go (including a few male ones *groan*). At least my papers for the male cards are sorted now haha.
I am still not happy with my pikkies despite making a white box background to stand them in (daylight bulb waiting on Royal Mail delivery lol). Any tips or tricks you can give me will be gratefully received.
Entered into the following ....