CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, 12 March 2011

SCS Challenge - Flowers for Mum - DT Card



This weeks challenge has been set by de loverly Kate ....

Flowers for Mum

So a girly card with flowers on is what we are looking for.  Mothers day is around the corner so just the ticket for this weeks challenge.

I have used a fab Pergamano Flower Girls image which was really easy to color in with my ProMarkers and Copics (restock on the way too with the new colours, woop!).  I added a touch of stickles to the flower centres and the spots on her dress to give it a sparkle.

My flowers are from WOC (where else!!) and dusted with liberal amounts of Glamour dust and the sentiment is computer generated in MS Word.

The DP are from my new Pinks digi pack which are now available from Secret Crafter and immediately downloadable (or on my blog) with more packs to be added very very soon.

I have also won another challenge. Picked by the man himself no less ... Dustin Pike.  Awsome creations from the designer for High Hopes stamps.  Pop on over and take a peek at his fab creations.

Thats all from me at the mo (poppin off to create so more papers lol) You must grab a cuppa one hop over to the other Gals blogs and see their creations for this week.

Entered into ......



Catch u laterz

TracieB xxx