CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

SCS Challenge - Stitching - DT Card


This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Beate and is Stitching (don't worry it can be false or real lol)

I plumbed for false stitching (after I couldn't get to grips with my mini sewing machine that I have had since Xmas but has not been out of the box lol). The freebie paper from Bearly Mine just happened to have some stitching around the outside so I was very lucky hehe.

I used Kenny K image Lady Raven and coloured her in with .... yep u guessed it Copics n ProMarkers hehe. I just cut around her and chopped off the corners with my corner rounder but then went to town with my VersaColor ink pads in Violet and Lapis Lazuli to match me image and paper.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid and coloured with the Copics n ProMarkers I used in the image and splashed with liberal amounts of glittery glitter.

I was struggling with a blank area then remembered my Klic n Kut so whizzed off a couple of swirls, coloured with a Purple ProMarker, sprayed the Stick n Stay and coated them with My Paper World Holo Irridescent Glitter. A printed sentiment finishes off this weeks card.

Pop on over to have a peek at the DT creations this week, very inspiring I must say (some even have real stitching too, brave buds xx)

Enjoy the sunshine too, I know I am *grin*

TracieBxx

PS: My Teal n Brown papers are now available from Secret Crafter as a digi download.


Entered into the following challenges ......