CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 21 January 2012

SCSC - Food or Drink - DT Card


Our lovely Franchesca has picked this weeks theme of ..

Food & Drink

We are sponsored this week by....

The Prize for the winner is 3 digi images from their shop

The Stamping Boutique very kindly sent over a few images for us to use on our cards and I chose Birthday Bunny.  

I asked the 'ol man when his moms birthday was as I knew it was soon. He said next Friday, the 13th.  Aaaah u mean in the morning dear!!  The look on his face was priceless. Don't worry my sweet lil cupcake, you go to bed, I've got it covered.  So guess who was up most of the night getting it sorted hahaha.

The card didn't actually take me very long to create and colouring it was a dream.  It was the fact I had to decide what papers to use lol.  I have sooooooooo many digi papers let alone real ones to choose from it's getting harder by the day. (and I am frantically looking for the ones I decided on to tell you who they are from, i'll have to get back to you on that one  *hangs head in shame) EDIT:: Summer Driggs @ Summertime Designs - Beautimous paper pack

I coloured birthday bear with my copics & promarkers then had a crisis. E31 is nearly DRY OMG!!!!!! (At 3am in the morning there is noone to call for help) So I had to resort to adding a few cakey colours with my prisma pencils, phew crisis averted.  Added some stickles, errm most places lol and it was time to finish off.

I had found some freebie ribbons from a mag (stuffed in a drawer like everything else lol) that matched perfectly with the chosen papers and just stuck and tied them to the bottom and staggered the knots.  I created the circular sentiment in Photoshop and hand cut around the for the mat. (no electronic cutter at 4am, it wakes the neighbours as it vibrates on the desk a little which just seems to echo at night lol)

Needless to say the MIL was loving the card and the chocolates that came with it also went down a treat lol.

So get those foody stamps on the go and create some sweetness.

TracieBxxx

Entered into ....