CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

SCS Challenge - Janes Sketch- DT Card

Well what a few days I have had! Blogger NOT working aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh.

(My missing pikky)


It seems to be working now but I can't upload my pikky so you will have to wait a bit on that one i'm afraid.

This weeks challenge has been set by our very lovely Jane and is a sketch (again can't upload it as yet so pop on over to SCS Challenge to see it)

(Janes missing sketch)


I have used a brill image from Tiddly Inks, Everyday Princess and coloured her with Copic and ProMarkers. She was a joy to colour and I decided to go a bit funky with the papers. I used freebie ones from Cardmaking & Papercraft. They are My Minds Eye Quite Contrary. Also flowers from Wild Orchid to finish off the sketch.

I hope you like my card today (when I eventually get it uploaded lol)

Pop on over to the other gals and see what delights thay have for you this week

TracieB xxx