CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 4 June 2011

SCS Challenge - Photo Inspiration- DT Card


Todays challenge has been set by me and  would like you to use this photo as your inspiration..
You may use any elements from it, for example a certain colour or colours.

One of my colleagues is leaving work for her retirement so I agreed to do the card. It is the biggest card I have ever made lol (have to try and make the envelope now Ooooo). I used the Centura Pearl Card available in packs from Secret Crafter (give Wendy a call to find out more) and then my Copics to colour my little sad Tilda.

I also used some ribbon from my stash and some Raspberry Lime ribbon also from Secret Crafter (the ribbon actually matched the plummy colour but it has not come out well in the photo grrrr).

I can't wait to see your creations and which elements you pick from the photo.

Don't forget to pop on over to my DT pals and have a look at their cards this week

TracieBxx