CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

SCS Challenge - Here comes Summer - DT Card


Well judging by the weather this morning Summer is well n truly here lol.

This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Bridget and she has picked the perfect theme 
Something that reminds you of Summer

I have had a bad week this weeks with a couple of painful burns from work on my arms but I will survive lol.  I had a major mojo  issue this week and the original card idea has been put aside for another day and I decided on this image instead.  It reminds me of all the beautiful wild flowers that appear in summer and I would deffo love to receive a huge bunch like this hehe.

I have used my copic to colour the image and Nitwit Waddles Whimsy papers which have printed out beautifully. It really was a quick and easy card, and after the mare I have had this week made a refreshing change.

I hope u like my quick fresh card and look forward to seeing you all again next week

TracieBxx