CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

SCS Challenge - One Layer Card - DT Card



 This weeks challenge has been set by der lovely Helen, and her chosen theme is...

'One Layer Cards' or

A card where the image is stamped or printed directly on to the card base,
with no additional layers, and minimal embellishment.
A real easy challenge for everyone today as someone didnt like me at all this week lol.  Not only did I end up with a bout of food poisoning and twisted/sprained my ankle again, I ended up leaving my phone at the B&B in Great Yarmouth where we went on our lil hols grrrrrr.

I have eventually got my phone back, lost a few pounds during the food poisoning and had a lovely week away courtesy of my old man lol, so all in all turned out nice again in the end hehehe
I have used a freebie stamp set from Cardmaking and papercraft magazine, stamped with Memento ink and coloured with my prisma pencils as the image was a bit too fiddly for my promarkers/copics.

Ladies an Gents we also have a DT call over at  SCS so if you fancy joining a great bunch of ladies for fun n mischief, pop your details and link on the right hand side of the challenge blog.

Entered into the following ....