CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 10 December 2011

SCSC - All Creatures Great n Small (including Aliens) - DT Card



Well another week has gone by and isnt it cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Linda and is ...
All Creatures Great n Small (including Aliens)

As it has been soooo cold the last few days I though it appropriate to give ol Rudolf an Airing to get him ready for the snow that will soon be here (woooo hoooo)

I used  Pink Petticoat papers and images this week and added some Bazzil Bling, glitter, flowersoft (for the snowballs) and some ribbon.  A fast and simple card of which I may be making more in different colours.  I coloured Rudolf in with Prisma pencils and his scarf with Copics.  Glittered and glazed his nose for added sparkle.  I cut the scalloped mat on my klic n kut to save me trying to cut out out by hand.

I am off now for a warm in front of our new ceramic heater.  It has a lovely bright glow and is great to snuggle up by.

Pop on over to the other ladiezzz blogs and share the love.

See u all next week (if you haven't been swallowed up by the crowds christmas shopping)

TracieBxxxx