CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 3 December 2011

SCSC Challenge - Photo Inspiration - DT Card



This weeks challenge has been set by our lovely Kate and she has given you a photo as inspiration for your card this week ....



I have chosen the colours of red and green for my card and the golden glitter sparkle for my snowflake and the bell at the end of his hat. The image is from Make It Crafty and he is called Floppy hehehe.  I used my Copics and Promarkers again to colour him in.

I found the paper on my external hard drive and have no idea where it has come from but the date on the file was 2008 (I really should organise it a bit better lol).  The background of the image looked a little harsh against the rest of the card so I ended up masking Floppy and using some pale green chalk ink to shade the whiteness away>  I thyink it also makes him stand out a bit more too.

Well guys, have a gander at the pikky and see what jumps out at you this week.  I love seeing all the different interpretations you all come up with each week.

Have a great week and good luck with the dreaded Xmas shoppping hehehe.  See you all next weekend.

TracieBxx

Entered into the following: ....

Digi Doodle Shop - Lots of Sparkle
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Anything Christmas
Colour Create - Red, White & Green
Crafty Catz - Colours of Christmas