CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 4 September 2010

SCS Challenge - Clean and Simple





 

I have had such a busy week i'm soooo glad this weeks challenge at SCSC is ...

Clean and Simple


 Wendy has got new till.  It's an all singing, all dancing, barcode reading sparkly piece of machinery.  It's such a shame that the operators aren't as technologically advanced lol (not me u understand, just Wendy hahaha, soz boss xx)  How difficult is it to program this till?? There are step by step instructions and everything, but do you think we can get it to work properly!!!!!!

Wendy has figured out most of the adding products to stock steps (way to go, you can read techno speak lol) and between us we have been able to serve customers but there is still a looooong way to go lol.  So, if you need to cheer yourselves up, pop on over and have a chuckle at two or even three people trying to work out how to add unbarcoded products up on the till for customers haha.

Anywayz, back to the Challenge and my card.  Such quick and easy card but looks fab (in my humble opinion anyway! hehe).  It's a 5x7 cardblank backed with Silver Mirri Card.  I cut a piece of White Linen card (fab cardstock, we use it to make all our card blanks) slightly smaller then embossed it to just under half way down, using the D'vine Swirls embossing folder.  Added a couple of embossed lines using my scoreboard then Shock Horror!!! a peel off (didn't have a stamp that fitted properly lol).

Vicky popped over with some of her stash and showed me some of the New Marrianne Designs Creatables she had cut out and guess what....  I PINCHED ONE and ran off with it hehehe ( I knew she wasn't gonna chase after me tho, too much energy expended on a non crafting event lol).  Added it to the side of my card and Ta Daaaaa finished!

The other girls have done a fab job this week. Pop on over to have a peek and say hello to our Newest DT Member Bridget (some gorgeous cards on her blog u know) and Welcome Back to Renate (glad to have her back after the summer break x)

Leave me a message to say hello and I hope to see you all again next week.

TracieB xxx