As this is the last challenge of November this is your last chance to be in the draw and this month we have a FANTASTIC sponsor:-
Elena and Kenny have very generously offered 3 prizes for us.
- 1st prize - any 3 digis of choice
- 2nd prize - any 2 digis of choice
- 3rd prize - a digi of choice
They also supplied some fantastic digis for the DT to use this week - thanks guys they were a dream to work with and we hope you like our projects.
This week's challenge is set by MELISSA. She has chosen a recipe for you of:-
3 Snowflakes, 2 Circles & Lace
I stamped the whole of a 6x6 piece of silver card using the Christmas Borders wording stamp then heat embossed the whole thing with the wickedly sparkling Silver sparkle powder. Did the same with the sentiment but used the black sparkle instead. Found out some lace from my stash but it wasn't looking right in white and I didn't want to sparkle it and take anything away from the background.
Sooooo I sprayed it to death and got absolutely covered in the Cosmic shimmer spray cause I went a little over the top with it hehe. I found me a couple of old snowflake punches and used some white card then glittered them. I did think they looked a little plain so used a nailhead in the middle of them.
Coloured Miss Mistletoe with Copics and Promarkers then glittered her furry bits, cut her out and whacked her on a circle of Mirri card (Oooo how hard is it to get a pickky of the card whilst not getting your reflection on the Mirri card!!!!)
Most of my supplies can be purchased from The Secret Crafter Shop and here's a list of what I managed to get my sticky mitts on in the shop this week hehe.....
- Creative Expressions Rubber Stamps: Christmas Borders and Stylish 3
- Creative Expressions Silver Sparkle and Black Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Perfect Pearls Ink pad
- Kenny K Xmas Mistletoe Downloads (scroll down the page for the links) coloured with both ProMarkers and Copic Ciaos
- Spellbinders Nestibilities in Circles and Scalloped Circle
- Cranberry Nailheads in the centre of my snowflakes
- Cosmic Shimmer Spray in Lava Red
I hope you liked our creations this week and we look forward to reading your comments.
I have entered this into the following challenges this week .......
- Fab n Funky No 50 Go with the flow
- Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow
- Alphabet Challenge - E for embossing
- Digital Tuesday Challenge - Let it Snow
- Crafty Creations - No 95 Christmas is Coming
- Papertake Weekly - Cut it Out (Nesties n punches)
- Scrapbook Sisters - Let it Snow
- Crafty Catz No 60 Christmas
- Stampin for the Weekend no 51 - Winter
- A Spoonfull of Sugar no 131 Anything goes
- I Lurve ProMarkers - Anything goes (wiv a bit o'sparkle)