CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 4 December 2010




This week's challenge is set by Suzie and very appropriately she has chosen

Christmas

I stamped the whole of the 6x6 pieces of card (one black and one gold) using the Creative Expressions Christmas Borders wording stamp then heat embossed the whole thing with the wickedly sparkling Black Sparkle and Gold Sparkle powder. Did the same with the sentiments on white linen card.  

I chose both images from the Creative Expressions Christmas Nestabilities stamp set, stamped then embossed with the corresponding sparkle powder.  I also edged pieces of card with the sparkle powder and used the scalloped & circle nesties to cut out the image, mirri card and the sparkle pieces then layered them all up and stuck them to the background.

I also did the same to the border image, layered with mirri and sparkle edged card.

A really simple but sparkly card for xmas that can also be done with the Silver Fish embossing powder for another different look.

My supplies can be purchased from The Secret Crafter Shop and here's a list of what I used from the shop this week hehe.....
I hope you liked our creations this week and we look forward to reading your comments.

TracieB xx