CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 9 April 2011

SCS Challenge - Feathered Friends - DT Card



I have used an image from the centre pages of Simply Cards & Papercraft, scanned in and printed onto Neenah Card, which I think fits our British Summer to a T (although a mini heatwave this weekend puts paid to that theory lol). Coloured with my Copics and ProMarkers with Glitter on the water feature lol.

I have my new Nellies border dies which are a full 6" (yay no longer have to trim my card down to fit my dies) and they go through my cuttlebug no problems. Trimmed with the sheer sparkly ribbon Lilac Blue and Emerald Mint twisted over the top of it.  The backing paper is from my new Digi Paper Set Teal and Brown that will be released shortly over at Secret Crafter.

Add a touch of distressing with the VersaColour ink pads and a digi sentiment and phew we're done.  Just enough time left over to get the barbie fired up and the beers chilling in the fridge lol.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to slip, slap, slop :oD

TracieBxxx

Entered into the following
Daring Cardmakers - Draw a Bird (or stamp/Paper Piece)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
ABC - R is for Ribbon
Crafters Companion Monthly - Aqua and Brown (good theme for my new papers lol)
Creative Inspirations - Punches & Dies