CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

SCS Challenge - Butterflies - DT Card


This weeks challenge has been set by the Boss herself, Wendy. Create any project you like as long as there are butterflies on there. For example within your image, backing paper or as an element.

I love The Paper Shelter images, they are really cute and easy to colour.  I have used Little Sylfie and coloured her with a combination of my fave Copics and ProMarkers

My flowers are from WOC (where else!!) then Sticklez'd within an inch of their lives hehe. The sentiment is one of the new clear sets from LoV (which I stamped from Wendy's new set when she wasn't looking hehe).

The DP are from my new Pink & Blue digi paper packs which are now available from Secret Crafter and immediately downloadable (or on my blog) with more packs to be added very very soon.

I used the basic sketch from last weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge as I was really stuck for a card layout for some reason this week and thought it was quite different from my usual layouts using the triangles.

The gals this week have some really stunning projects so pop on over for some weekend crafting inspiration.


TracieBxxx

ps. I'm working on my next digi paper set which is a teal and brown combo, due out in the next couple of weeks.

Entered into the following......