CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 14 July 2008

21st Birthday


Sorry I've not been on recently. Been looking for a new car, a Citroen C2 VTS. Yes I am a boy racer at heart lol. Let you know when I find which one I like. Toying between Sport Red, Artic Steel and Black

Anyhow's I have been busy making a 21st Birthday card for one of the lads at work. I designed it in the Klick n Kut Studio Elements (a version of the Craft Robo Design Master) and cut out the cardbase, front elements and the insert on my Klick n Kut.

I have used an Edwin out of my stash to sit on the front and highlighted the Happy Birthday on the background papers with Stickles. I also chalked the edges of the word Steven with a darker blue to soften the Bazzil Bling as it looked a very harsh white against the dark blue