CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 19 July 2008

Sugar Nellie

I received my new Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits yesterday and I've been playing!!

Marlene's Blog is truly inspirational and this is not the first time I have pinched her idea's. I love the different ways she uses her card blanks not the usual square cards. She also has some blog candy available. You have until the 25th to leave a comment so get over there, marvel at her wonderful cards and leave a comment.

For this card I used a 6x6 blank. I think I should of used a slightly smaller one as she looks a little lost against the background. But live and learn from your mistakes.

I used Bazzil Bling in Red Carpet and Bank Roll for the mats. Basic Grey Pheobe supplied the patterned and green paper. Added bling to the scallops and chalked the edges with a Cats Eye pad. The Elizabeth Bell stamp "Pen Pal" is colours with my Prisma pencils and blended with Sansador. Blossoms are from my stash and the brad is a Making Memories sparkly one.

I hope you like and Marlene thank you again for the inspiration.

ps. Should get my new car on Weds. I went for the Silver one in the end.

Happy Crafting

Tracie xxx