CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 4 July 2008

THAT Magenta Stamp!

After seeing the beautiful creations Kim over at Simply Fairies has been creating using a lovely Magenta stamp (including her new Blog Header), I just had to get it.

Well after just a few pounds! spent at the Glitter Pot, my parcel arrived on Wednesday and this is what I have come up with so far.....

I used K&Co Verbena & Peabody 8x8 paper pad, Prima Quick Pick Grape Hyacinth Hydrangers, Magenta Blooms & Flourishes stamp and one of the new Cuttlebug Borders (with Love) folders from
The Secret Crafter shop.

I decided to get out my Sakura Stardust pens instead of my Prisma Pencils and watercolour the image. It gives a lovely shimmery sparkle to the image.

Thank you again Kim for the inspiration.