CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 30 October 2010

SCS Challenge - Anything that Flies DT Card


This week over at ....


We are sponsered by the fab SOME ODD GIRL.  They have very generously offered a prize of $9 voucher for digi's of the winner's choice.  We also got the chance to pick a digi of our choice to use in this weeks challenge so here is Magic Mae Digi Download (soo hard to choose between them, so many cuties available).  

We were set the theme of Anything That Flies by the big boss lady WendyWii (it was WendyWoo but ask her about her Wii dance games she has just purchased hahahaha)

I picked out the new Basic Grey Capella Paper Pad as my background paper (I just love the pattern and colours)  I thought that the edges needed something other than just distressing so picked out one of our class MS Punch Around the Page sets and got to work and am really pleased with the results (I hid the join between the two papers with some ribbon from my stash hehe).

I coloured Mae and the Fairy Castle with a combination of  Letraset ProMarkers and Copic Ciao markers to match the DP then I decided to cut them both out.  Inked the edges of the cloud with Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass.  There is a fair bit of silicone behind Mae as I wanted her to be more prominent than the castle. 

It looked like she was enchanting something with her wand so decided to add some bling around it then fairy dust trailing below (but onto what?  hmmmm...) I know ......

I just had to use me flowers again after I received my order from Wild Orchid Crafts lol. I coloured plain white flowers and buds with the Frost Blue Copic that I used on Mae so they matched my colour theme (Then the Fairy Dust magically appeared all over them hehe).

The bottom corner looked a little bare but Wendy has just had some fantabulous mother of pearly buttons and they are just wicked coloured with either ProMarkers or Copic Ciao and I played around till until I got this fab spotty effect and I was just about done


The other girls have done a fab job this week. Pop on over to have a peek and
leave us a message to say hello and I hope to see you all again next week.

TracieB xx 

Also entered into the following challenges....