CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 9 October 2010

SCS Challenge - Distressing - DT Card



Distressing
This weeks challenge is a doozy and is set by Suzie
(I is a poet hahaha)

I very nearly just put a pikky of me on a card cause I is distressed.  Just back off me hols and am not happy being back at work lol (need to win the lottery haha)

Anyhows, back to me card.   Patience Pixie is from Whimsie Doodles and is such a cutie.  Coloured her with Promarkers and Copics then decoupaged her.  I decided not to colour her wings and went with the Glitter instead (and much more blingy in my humble opinion lol)

Used the new Pink Petticoat Autumn Blossoms papers for the background and the Woodware Punch flowers.  We have some awesome new Buttons - Style 3  over at Secret Crafter.  I have used the white ones and coloured them with Promarkers to match the colours I have used on Pixie.  Mounted everything up onto Mirri Card and added a border used the MS Border Punch and distressed with Tim Holtz edge distresser and some Distress Inks

We have a fabulous Guest DT for the month of October - KATE (DOWNRIGHTCRAFTY) has agreed to join us, so pop on over to the gals blogs to see what delectable creations they have for you this week.

Oh well, back to the holiday washing and repacking of the cases for another year