CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 19 March 2011

SCS Challenge - Anything But a Card - DT Card


Well this week you will have to get your thinking caps on as we would like you to come up with a project that is not a card.

I have a project on the go which I was hoping to use but as it it not finished I decided to show you a door hanger I have made for a friends hubby.  Bless him, loves to go out with the lads on a rare Friday or Saturday night off work and despite saying "I'm only gonna have one or two" comes home a little worse for wear hahaha.

I found this digi image in my stash from Di's Digi Downloads and thought he was perfect.  I used my Shery K Retro digi papers for the background and PS Elements to digitally create the hanger. I printed it onto a fairly heavy cardstock which I folded in half and stuck together to give it some strength.

I printed the image out again onto Neenah card then coloured with my Copics, then cut it out and stuck it on with some silicone. (I embossed the back of the image so his little tummy sticks out hehe) I was going to use my nesties to cut out the hanger hole then remembered too late and had already stuck the image down (DOH!) so went with a Woodware circle punch instead which I am pleased to say coped very well with two layers of thick card.

My other DT teamies have come up with some simply stunning creations so please pop on over to leave your thoughts.

I'll be back in a bit to pop on my original project once it is finished (nearly done now lol).


TracieBxx