CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 26 March 2011

SCS Challenge - Xmas in Spring - DT Card


Well it's that time of year again..... Oh sorry got a little carried away there.  This year is going soooo fast it almost seems like Christmas is just around the corner and the three sunny days we had last week were our Summer (I Reeeeally hope not).  But it is not too late to make a start on your Xmas card stash, so dust off the snowflakes and get stamping and glittering to your hearts content.

Also as this is the last week of the month then it is your last chance to be included in the draw for 5 digi's of choice from our sponsor.



My new Digi Paper Packs are now available from Secret Crafter for immediate download, no more waiting for your guys lol

I have a confession....  this is not my original card. "Where is is it then?" I hear you cry. In the flippin bin after I spilt a cup of coffee over it while I was trying to take a pikky of it on Thurs nite. "What a silly sausage" you laugh (I can hear you ya know!!)

Sooo very early on Friday morning I got started on another christmas card.  Its a very quick one and looks fab in real life but the quick phone pikky does not do it justice (sorry, but didn't have time to get the studio out lol).

The DP is a digi Echo Park Paper Co - Wintertime from Jessica Sprague.  The fab image is from Secret Crafter Xmas stamps - Christmas Angel is available in polymer or digi download and she has been coloured with Promarkers and Copics and cut out with Nesties.  Finished off with one of my own circle sentiments and scrummy shimmery Secret Crafter Ribbon in Light Blue and Pink.

You really must pop on over to the other gals sites as they have some really fab inspirational cards for your this week

TracieBxx