CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 5 March 2011

SCS Challenge - A Patchwork Background - DT Card



Oooooh what a chilly weekend we have upon us. The grass is no longer green but white with sparkly frost, cold but beautiful.

This weeks challenge has been set by de lovely Jane and is ...
A Patchwork Background

It's a great way to use up all your leftover pieces of background paper.  I cheated a little and punched out squares then found that they didn't fit the piece of lime green cardstock I had cut! (grrr) So ended up having to cut small slices off each square so they did fit lol.

I was looking through all of my images and found this cutie from Dustin Pike.  He is such a talented artist and draws lots of the images for High Hopes stamps.  Have a look throught his blog and you'll find loads of freebies to try out. Also links to his shop and monthly membership details for exclusive images.

My DP is a digi pack from Kay Miller Designs - Its a Spring Thing and it has loads of really good cardmaking elements (the flowers are fab).

Lilly of the Valley provided my sentiment and my Iced Lime seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl

I used the Woodware square punch, lime cardstock and Copics all available from Secret Crafter.

I hope you like and don't forget to pop over to the our other DT members and also welcome our newest members of our team Andie, Beate, Francesca & Kelly

TracieB xxx 

Entered into the following ....