CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 19 November 2011

SCSC Challenge - Janes Sketch - DT Card





Mooornin Ladeeeez, hope you are all good this weekend (flamin cold this mornin tho *shiver)

This weeks challenge has been set by our Lovely Jane and she has bought us a sketch to follow this week.


I must admit I struggled with the sketch this week as I couldnt seem to find any image that looked right for the card I had imagined in my minds eye.  Until I stumbled across a load of older images on my external hard drive that I purchased from PC Hugbug, perfect!

Printed out the images onto 160gsm card and mounted onto some silver mirri board.  I used the papers that came along with the images and again mounted the snowflake paper onto silver mirri.  I decoupaged the Snowmuch fun sentiment and cut a couple of snowflakes out then glittered them to within an inch of their lives lol.

I was going to put three flakes along the right hand side but do you think I can find my small flake punch, nope have no idea where that has gone in this blackhole of a crafting room hahahaha.  As it was getting close to our cut off time I had to go with some square gems (Note to self: TIDY UP THIS ROOOOOOOM!!!) hehehe

Sorry about the quality of the pikky but I am having some focussing problems with my camera (fiddled with the setting and now dont work properly :( grrr) and I cant remember what the original setting are boooo hoooo.

Good luck with the sketch and I am really looking forward to seeing how you interpret the layout.

See you all next weeks, have a good one ladeeez an wrap up warm brrrrrr


TracieBxxx