CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 12 November 2011

SCSC Challenge - Spots & Stripes - DT Card



This weeks challenge has been set by der heavenly Helen and is ...
Spots and Stripes

As it is t'other halfs birthday in a couple of weeks I decided to get ahead and actually make him a birthday card this year lol.  Whilst blog hopping I saw a card with Knight Dudley on and fell in love with it.  I actually have him in my stash but didn't realise so no spending xmas cash for me this week lol.

Coloured Dudderz with my copics and had a play with the banner trying to recreate the folds and I think they came out rather well.  I googled "scroll" and came up with this version which I thought fit the bill, added some text and printed it out.

I finally got my cutter up and running so fired out the spotty brown border without a hitch.  The papers I found in my digi stash and matched the colours I wanted to use so all in all a very easy week for me lol.  With all the trouble I have had the past few weeks it was a very pleasant surprise hahaha.

I just hope next week is kind to me lol.

TracieBxxxx

Entered into ..
Pikes Playground - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Masculine
Craft your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes + Brown
Lily of the Valley - Creature Comforts