CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011



This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Franchesca and is

Flowers, ribbons and lace

I couldnt resist the new image from Make It Crafty - Chantelle at the Races.  She was a joy to colour although finding the right combo to match my papers was a little difficult.  The colours I had were either too blue or too violet/pink so had to mix n match and it too me a bit longer than I expected hehe.

Although I am happy with the finished image  I am not too happy about the overall card (there is something missing/lacking me thinks).  In my haste to finish it I forgot to stamp the swirls around the image before I stuck it down.  By the time I realised it was stuck fast grrrr.  I added some lace coloured with my black marker and sprayed with glitter spray down the one side. I settled on some PP papers and used the texturiser on the purple one to add a bit of interest

I have also had to reinstall my cutter and because my original disk has died a death I have had to download more software which is different to my original one.  I cant get the computer speaking to my cutter now so all the work I have done this week with the swirls and flowers I wanted to add to my card was for nought boo hoooo.  I had to rifle through my very disorganised stash to find some prepunched leaves and got to work on a ribbon rose to add in the corner instead.

Anywayz it just goes to show that we can't be perfect all the time hahahaha

Hope you guys join in with us this week and don't forget to pop on over to the other Gals blogs and share some love

TracieBxxxx