CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Get Well Soon




Wow, please take your time getting up. 

A shock like this can really knock you about lol.  

Yes, yes another post from me hahahaha.

A good friend is in hospital recovering from lung surgery that he had yesterday.  He has been complaining that he now has a big scar and "you won't believe where they put the catheter" lmao.

So I decided he needed a little cheering up and made him a card to, hopefully, make him smile a little.  Our group of friends from around the world are sending (emailing) me some handwritten words for me to compile and use on the insert as they will not be able to personally sign the card themselves.

I have used Nitwit papers and an image from Bugaboo and coloured with my copics and promarkers (loving the fine nibs you can get for them).  Matted onto Bazill Bling card and printed sentiment from my word processor.

I hope you are liking my burst of inspiration, long may it last lol.

Hugs

TracieBxx

Entered into the following .....