CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Happy Birthday



I know, Shock Horror, Tracie has posted MidWeek!!

Well I am off work on me hols at the mo so getting a spot of cardmaking in while I can lol.  Also my friends son's birthday is coming up and she has asked me to make him a car. He likes roaring at people at the moment, being a dragon so I thought this would be the perfect card.

I also found out that it is Dustin Pike's Birthday too, the creator of Dudley, our fearsome dragon and have entered it into this weeks challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog.

I have coloured Dudderz with my Copics and used Prisma colour pencils to add a little more depth as I don't quite have the dark green I needed (savin me money for the New Copic release in Feb hehehe).

I'm not sure if you can see but i've also glittered the opposing corners of my card to bling it up a bit lol

Don't you think little froggy looks petrified at Dudley. I'm going to tell the little man that he is trying not to be sick as that is another fascination of his at the moment (Kids eh!!! lol)

Well thats all from me today. You never know I may post some more cards soon too hahahaha

TracieBxxx