CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

SCSC - Let them Eat Cake - DT Card



Hi Guys

Blogger being an evil toad to me today and wont let me upload a pikky now grrrrrrr.  I'll have another go later on this afternoon, please keep your fingers crossed for me lol.

I am also never scheduling a post again.  Not only has it lost a post, it still hasn't posted this one and it is now 930am grrrrrr.

But it has given me the opportunity to let you all know that we have some fab new Sponsors for our challenges (well done to the Wooo's and Jane xxx).
This week you have the chance to snag a totally brilliant £10 Crafters Companion online gift voucher (wooooo hoooooo, thank u Sara xx)

This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Andie and she has chosen a scrummy theme of ........
Let them Eat Cake

Mmmmmm cake!!

Well ladies I can say for certain that there are soooooooooo many images out there that you can use for this challenge lol.  Cupcakes, teacakes, birthday cakes..... (you get my drift hahaha)  so lets see all that scrummy delishushusnesss (I know, not a real word hehe).

This weeks image Happy Birthday to Me has come courtesy of The Paper Shelter.  I settled on trying to do a CAS card (not too good at them as I try and add too much lol) and decided to use the precoloured version, then changed the colours in Photoshop to match the lush papers from their So Girly paper collection.  I added a little pencil shading to make it really pop off the page. I have cut it out and stuck to plain card using 3d glue gel.   So the sentiment is a little smudged as I tried to stamp it and wondered why I couldn't stamp properly???  


Note to self .....  Remember to stamp the sentiment BEFORE sticking the image down!!!  (at least I managed to fix the crease line down the centre of his face before the glue dried lmao)

I added a bit of sparkle to the candles and there you go, card finished in super fast time

Entered into ..

The PaperShelter - Anything Goes