CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 21 August 2010

SCS Challenge - Blue and Cream



It's Wendywoo's turn this week over at
(aka Da Boss hehe)


Blue and Cream is the theme  
(haha I am a poet but I didn't know it lol)


Happily there were no major problems with this weeks card (Boo Hoo no fun lol).  I had the design in mind ages ago and I decided to follow a sketch to make the layout easy. 

Cat Girl from Secret Crafter is such a pleasure to colour in I nearly stamped and coloured another one just for fun lol. Wendy had also been able to make her stamps available in Digi Format for immediate download (instant crafty fix haha). 

I had a bit of a clear out and found some papers that I had from a magazine offer about 5 years ago and the blue ones matched purrrfectly (get it, lol).

I added a punched piece using MS Edger Punch Hearts, used the good ol Nesties to cut out the image & the computer printed sentiment then added a bit of bling for the corners.

I had to add some of my newly found creations in the form of ProMarker coloured flowers (don't they just look fantabulous, check out my previous post for how to do it) and hey presto, finished card

Pop across to the other DT Blogs for info on their wonderful creations and I hope to see you for next weeks new SCS Challenge.

TracieB xx