CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 28 August 2010

SCS Challenge - Make a start on Christmas



 
Wel i'm off to a fine ol' start this mornin!!  Me internet only came on about 10 mins ago (9.50ish grrrrrrrrrr) and as I cut and paste me thoughts from Notepad (but didn't save it, double grrrrr) I lost all me witty musings that I was going to post today.  So, I'm sorry for the short post but I really need to get it uploaded and quick !!!

I was playing about with the Spellbinders Impressabilities Snowflake Stencil which embosses beautifully but doesn't cut out.  I scanned it and made some magic in my Klick n Kut program and came up with the delicate cut out version of the stencil.  I glittered it to death (of course) but couldn't use it on it's own so decided to attach it to an acetate front to make my card.

I used Bazzil Bling Flirty for the back of the card.  Used a Marianne Designs Creatable die cutting stencil for the flower with Bazzil Bling Flirty & Infatuation and silver card for the leaves.  Ribbon and a peel off (I know, I know shock horror, but I love the clear and sparkly design) and Bada Bing the card was finished, and unfortunately so is this post. 

Make a start on Christmas today (you know you're going to get to December then have to get them fingers smokin to finish your cards) and pop on over to the other Gals blogs for more inspiration.

TracieB xxx