CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 22 December 2010

A card for Someone Special


As I have a little spare time at the mo due to Christmas, I have taken the opportunity
to make a few cards and enter a couple of challenges (also not going anywhere
due to being a little snow bound grrr
).

I have used one of the fantastic Lilly of the Valley Christmas images coloured with ProMarkers and highlighted with my Prismacolor pencils.  I used one of the Marianne Designs dies for the circle border and distressed using Distress Inks.  Flowers are from the one and only Wild Orchid coloured with my ProMarkers to match and the papers are from ScrapStreet Silent Night collection.

Sprinkle everything with a copious amount of glitter and sparkling stones and
there you have it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

TracieB xx