CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday 23 December 2010

Kenny K's Santa


2 posts in as many days, ooooh u lucky people lol.  I have been playing about with some Nitwit Collections I have and came up with the base of this card.  That's as far as I had got but couldn't think of what to put in the middle of the frame.  I sat and looked through my images (which took ages phew) then found my Kenny K ones and decided upon Santa (well he'll be here in a few hours hehe).

I coloured him with my ProMarkers and Copics but wasn't too happy with the shading so attacked him with me Prismacolor Pencils too lol.  I found some glitter that came with a craft magazine last year.  It was perfect as it is not as sparkly as my Stickles but gave a more subtle effect on his furry bits (ooerr missus)

I distressed the edges with my scissors and cats eye chalks then went around the edge of my printed sentiment with stickles.  I wanted more sparkle (and why not!!) so out came my spray n sparkle which I coated the frame with.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges .....


TracieB xx