CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 11 December 2010

SCS Challenge - Colour Challenge - DT Card


Click on the image for a better view xx


This weeks challenge has been set by ME hehe. 

I decided on a colour challenge as a change from Xmas and all of the reds and greens around at the moment.  So here are the colours I eventually settled on .....


.. they are ProMarker colours just to give you an idea of where to start but you can use any medium you like.

I am having some major problems taking pictures of my cards at the moment as they are really not doing them justice and they look sooooo much better in real life.

As this card is for my mates birthday I downloaded a funky Kenny K Image (I just love em). I also found an old My Minds Eye paper pad in my stash that matched the colours perfectly.

I used the MS PATP double loops to edge the pearly paper and the corner punch on the edges of the green paper and lime green glitter card. Of course the flowers are from my Wild Orchid stash and the name I cut using my Klic n Kut then coloured with ProMarkers.
I hope you like it and please don't forget to pop on over to the other gals blogs to see how they did with this weeks colour challenge.

TracieB xx