CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 26 February 2011

SCS Challenge - Sweet Treats - DT Card



This weeks challenge has been set by the heavenly Helen and is ....

Sweet Treats

We would like to see some yumminess on your cards if you please.


Our new DT's join next week but one of the four decided not to join us so that means we had a free place which I am pleased to say that ANDIE has agreed to come on board. Pop on over and give her a warm SCS Welcome.

Also as this is the last week of the month then it is your last chance to be included in the draw for 5 digi's of choice from our sponsor.

I have used my new Tiddly Inks - Pinky digi this week.  I decided to colour her with the brightest pens I could find in my ProMarkers and Copic sets and shaded some more with my Prismacolor pencils.  I used some Pink Glitter card to mat her onto as it matched soo well with the colour of her hair and then decided to glitter over the top of her skirt too (can't have too much blingy sparkle lol)

I used the Personal Impressions Swirls and Flowers Stamps with Perfect Medium around the edge of the image before brushing over with Cosmic Shimmer powders.
I am really excited to tell you that I have designed some New Digi Papers which I have for sale on my blog at the moment and I have used some of my next set on this card.  An Aqua background paper and a Swirly pink paper which I used with the Marianne Designs die cut Swirls

I added a Hero Arts Birthday Cupcake sentiment which I embossed and distressed to match.  I added a little more glitter to the hearts to finish it off.

I hope you like and I hope to see you all again very soon.  Don't forget to pop on over to the rest of the DT to find out how they created their scrummy cards.


TracieB xx