CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 5 February 2011

SCS Challenge - Valentine - DT Card



These great funky digi stamps are from Simply Betty Stamps, part of their Emo Valentines range (they remind me of Bettlejuice or Tim Burton films lol).  I managed to find some fab papers to use with them.  I wanted something a little different from the usual valentines red and pink so thought purple was suitably Emo'ish and found a pack from Digital Scrapbook Studio - Linda Cumberland, New Beginnings was perfect. A bit of paper tearing finished it off.

I have coloured the images again with my fave ProMarkers and Copics  I used Distress inks and Versacolour cubes to shade the edges of my card and papers.  I have glittered the flying hearts and the edge of my sentiment using the really Ultrafine Glitter from Secret Crafter.  I got the lace trim from my local Dunelm store (but I didn't realise how expensive it was until I got to the till lol).

Wendy at Secret Crafter has released some 2011 valentine digi images which are available here.


I'll be posting a card using the images in the next few days.  I hope you'll pop on over to have a look.