CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

SCS Challenge - Anything Goes (as long as it Sparkles) - DT Card



Ladies, so sorry for the latenesss of the post but I have only just gotten home from work :o(

Guess who has chosen this weeks theme.... Meeeeee hahahaha

Anything Goes (as long as it Sparkles)

So let loose with the glitter and stickles to your hearts content woooohooooo hahaha

I chose another image from The Paper Shelter this week Magic Bubbles and I think he is soooo cute hehe.  I must admit he does look a little Irish and would make a wicked image for Paddy's day next year, just need to add some shamrocks.

Coloured with my copics and promarkers.  I have found a great little combo between the two for purples and greens that blend beautifully (message me if you want the details and i'll let you know)  Added copious amounts of Glamour Dust everywhere and a few gems for added sparkle hehe.

The backing is glitter card with papers from Kay Miller Designs - Midnight Garden, which is a lovely combo of cool greens, blues and purples with black accents.

You must, must pop on over to the other gals blogs and look at what they have designed this week, stunning as usual and loads of different ideas to try your hand at.

Sorry for the short post but I an kerrrrnackered now and off for a shower and bed.

TracieBxxxx

Entered into ....
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle n Bling
The Crafty Purple Frog - Lots of layers