CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

SCS Challenge - Spooky or Whimsical - DT Card



This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Bridget and the theme is
Spooky or Whimsical

As this is the last challenge of the month it is also your last chance to be in the draw for 5 digis of choice from our sponsor


I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. "The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

Store: http://thestampingboutique.com/

Well after a complete move around I have somewhat of a semblance of order in my spanking new craft room.  I have restored my desktop pc to factory setting and am in the process of getting all my programs reinstalled.  Keep your fingers crossed I have installed my cutter files correctly as the install disk is now kerput and wont read.

I enjoyed making my card this week, even though it only took me a few hours.  Confession is that I had another one I was making but made such a complete hash of it I threw it in the bin on thursday night.  In my mind it was looking great but when it came down to it, it was a mess lol.  A rethink is in order for next time me thinks.

Anywayz Nitwit to the rescue with the totally cute and spooky ghosty card made from the Halloween set.  I have decoupaged it up to give him some dimension and I think he looks totally fab.  A great fast, last minute card lucky for me hahahaha.


Back to the grindstone for me tonite and an extra hours work on top too.  Yes folks, dont forget to put your clocks back tonite and enjoy an extra hour in bed.  Think of me working hard hahahaha.

Catch u all next week and dont forget to pop over to our gals blogs and have a peek at their spooky creations.  Spread the love in your comments and have a great weekend.

TracieBxxxxx