CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

SCS Challenge - Halloween - DT Card



Ooooooooh nearly Christmas hahahahaha.  Although with the weather we are having this weekend you would hardly believe it.  Hands up how many of you are going down to the beach today!!  Not me I am working again tonite surprise surprise hahaha.

This weeks challenge has been set by our lovely Krafty Kate over at Downright Crafty, and because there are only 30 days left to the 31st October, Spooky Halloweeeeeeeen is this weeks theme.

I have been eyeing this Paper Shelter digi for months and I finally took the plunge and bought it for this challenge.  I love the fact she is concentrating so much she is sticking her tongue out hahaha.

I used a combo of my copics and promarkers to colour her in and found my recent purchase of the ultra fine nib add ons for the promarkers came in exceptionally useful.  There are quite a few fiddly bits to try and colour and they did the job very very well.  They just clip over the top of the bullet nib and away you go.

It actually took me quite a bit longer to colour than I expected but I am very pleased with how it turned out.

I ended up having to use an 8x8 card blank to mount it on as the image is quite large.  The background papers are from the coordinating paper pack and print out lovely.

I did have a few problems with embellishments tho.  For the life of me couldn't find quite the right thing to add to the card so finished up settling on the flowers and spiders web (cut by hand, phew, fiddly or what).  A splash and dash of glitter and all was finished (at about 4am this morning lol).

Pop on over to the other gals blogs to see how they came up with their creations and don't forget to say Hi to our two new ladies joining us this week Janet and Linda.

Thats all folks, enjoy the sunshine and i'll see you all next week.

TracieBxx

Entered into ...

The Paper Shelter - For the Girls