CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 15 October 2011

SCS Challenge - White and 1 other Colour- DT Card


Firstly some news ......

We Ladieez of the Design Team were given a very important job to do over the last few weeks.  We visited all of you lovely (and very talented) peeps who posted to join the new line up on our DT.  Hard, thirsty work it was tooo (bottle of wine went down quite well tho hehehe). 

We eventually decided on these lovely ladieeez to join us other teamies ....


So please pop on over to say hi to them and welcome them to our SCSC family.  Their first posting will be on the first Saturday in November so make sure you join us then to see what visual delights they have for us.

Now this weeks challenge has been set by Da Boss - Secret Crafter - WendyWoo's who will also choose this week's SPOTLIGHT CARD.  She has chosen a theme of:-

White and One Other Colour
(not counting the colour of your image)

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my how wrong can a card go lol.  Worked late yesterday morning and thought, plenty of time to finish when I get home.  I was an hour and a half late geting home to start with (and was tuckered out then) only to nearly finish colouring my image and pickup the wrong pen and ended up with my Angel being flourescent yellow!!!!  OMG!!!  I gave it up as a bad job and went to bed.

Got home this morning determined to get me card sorted.  OMG!!! (again lol) My printer is now printing blue blocked lines across my whole page aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh.  I also couldn't print out the correct sized sentiment for my card either (Lucky for me I hadn't ripped up my already coloured image and sentiment in temper yesterday hahaha) Now please don't ask me how many colours I added to the image to try and get it to the right shade to match the paper cause I lost count at 5 hehehe.  But with a lovely camera and a little program called Photoshop the finished article doesn't look half as bad as it did :-D

So it looks like today I will be trying to fix me printer before even attempting next weeks card hahaha.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend as according to the news this morning we will have snow by next week lol

Happy crafting

TracieBxxx

Entered into ...

Dream Valley Challenges - Monochrome
Forever Friends - Use a Sentiment
Make it Monday - Anything Goes