CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 3 July 2010

SCS Challenge - Water



I am such a plank!  Got me post all ready to go, scheduled it an everything.  Only went and deleted it when me mouse was playing up Grrrrrr (don't worry ordered a new one off Ebay today so I should get it Monday, fingers crossed)


So I am writing this at 3am on me break at work. I hope it all makes sense cause I can't remember exactly what I originally wrote this afternoon (Doh!)


Had a bit of a fooszball break, after England lost, in between heats (Just don't get me started on how crap they played!! I didn't even have to watch it and I knew exactly how bad they were


I have been subjected to Wibbledon though (Oops sorry Wimbledon hehe). Quite enjoyed it as it turns out (Didn't Murrey do well against Federa!!) (I have also noticed how I seem to get a lot of use out of the exclamation mark!! hahaha)


Anyhowz, back to the task at hand. 


This weeks SCS Challenge is Water set by the Boss, Wendywoos (don't tell her we call her boss, there'll be no shuttin her up haha)
I have only just realised that I have never told you how I colour in my fabulously wonderful (hehe) creations.  I use a mixture of Promarkers and Copic Ciaos (available from ..... Secret Crafter of course, silly).


  • The papers were Basic Grey Lime Rickey
  • Used Woodware stamp Big Catch (decoupaged a little)
  • Used Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut out the frame Vickywoos (geddit hehe) came up with the sentiment as I was a little stumped (whats new lol) Printed out in Word, cut out and mounted on foam pads.
  • You can't really see but the bubbles on the jar the fish is in have got the Gloss Paper pen on them (really shiny and bubble like).


I hope you all like my card and pop over to the other Gals Blogs to have a squint at their fab cards.


Have a good weekend (I'll really enjoy mine as I'll be at work... again!!!!!)