CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

SCS Challenge - A Couple Thing - DT Card




This week's challenge is set by the lovely Kate and has chosen a theme of:-

IT'S A COUPLE THING
 
As I always forget my mon and dads anniversary I decided that this was a good a time as any to make them a card.  I love Lily of the Valley stamps and have not used this one as yet and I think it fits our challenge perfectly.
 
The papers are Pink Petticoat and are really pretty pastel colours. I have coloured the image again with my fave ProMarkers and Copics and shaded with my Prismacolor pencils.  A spray of Wild Orchid roses curve around the Marianne Die Double Frame cut from pale pink white core cardstock.  I sanded the embossed parts to expose the core and used distress inks and versacolour cubes to shade the edges of my card and frame.

I have very few circle sentiments so I created my own using Photoshop and free fonts. The lace is from a visit to Dunelm Mill and has a delicate shimmer thread through it.

TracieB xx