CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

SCS Challenge - With Love - DT Card


This weeks challenge has been set by Jane and is....

With Love

So we would like to send us some luuuurve.  With Valentines just around the corner here's a chance to get a head start on all those cards you will be sending (and hopefully receiving lol).

I saw this sketch over at Sketch Saturday last week and followed it for the base of my card.  As I have said in previous posts i've been perusing the digi paper sales and found Sunday Gardens by Correen Silke over at Scrapbook.com.  With all the miserable weather we are having they reminded me of a lovely hot summers day.

It's a fairly simple card with the sentiment being printed out and all papers distressed with chalk inks.  Pale green card backed all the elements and lil ol Tilda graces the image panelColoured her in again with my fave ProMarkers and Copics and shaded with my Prismacolor pencils.  A sprinkling of Wild Orchid roses completes me card.


I hope you like my take on the challenge this week and don't forget to pop on over to the rest of the DT and spread the luuurve.

TracieB xxx


Entered into the following challenges....