CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

SCS Challenge - Hot Chocolate - DT Card





We have some exciting news ........

The Stamping Boutique are our new monthly sponsor


They are offering the lucky winner of our challenge 5 digis of choice.

Here are a few details about them....

"I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. "The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor."


So onto this week's challenge. We have a theme of:-

HOT CHOCOLATE
 
We want to see hot chocolate either within an image or using colours. We have been lucky enough to be given digis from The Stamping Boutique to celebrate their new sponsorship of our challenge blog.
 
The papers are from a digi download called Cinnamon but I have lost the details for them. I have coloured the image again with my fave ProMarkers and Copics.  A spray of Wild Orchid roses coloured with co-ordinating Promarker/Copic colours.  I used Distress inks and Versacolour cubes to shade the edges of my card and image.  

I created a tag with a new Photoshop brush that I have been playing with (i'm loving these and hope to show you some more creations in the next few weeks) and added text before printing out.

Lashings of stickles on the falling broken hearts and an organza bow complete my card.

Please pop along to my fellow DT'ers and see our interpretations using the wonderful Stamping Boutique images.

TracieB xx


PS... Don't forget our DT Call, you can find the post details HERE